Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break

Although I did not end up going anywhere for Spring Break I did end up getting a little bit off track. Having a snow day yesterday also made my "spring break" a little longer.

Today I am starting off strong with a better eating plan, meals prepped, and feeling confident I will make the right decisions. My fiance is not trying to lose weight or eat clean so it can be challenging at times to resist eating the foods that he eats instead.

This picture is great motivation for me as I try to turn my setback into a comeback. I have to keep my eye on the prize (aka looking fantastic in my wedding dress in about 6 months!!)

Never put yourself down after a setback. At least it means that you are trying!! Just jump back up on the horse and get going again because you are stronger than you were before!!


*Normally I wouldn't do this but I did just open an etsy.com shop selling some things so check it out!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KringstadKitchen?ref=si_shop

Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment