Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New & Old

Well if any of you follow me on instagram you know I had a little bit of a setback this weekend. However, I have learned from my mistakes and moved forward. I am back on track and feeling more motivated. I'm trying to work on some recipes for things like protein pancakes and homemade protein bars which I will share with all of you lovely folks!!
Monday and Tuesday I was sick as could be and stuck in bed with no appetite and unable to workout. :(  It did however give me some time to think about what I wanted to try to do for my upcoming workouts!! That being said I have decided to start up insanity again. I didn't have great results the first time around but I have HIGH hopes for this time!! I'm also going to continue to work on my lifting routine as well, gotta look good in my awesome wedding dress in September ;)
I also tried an experiment on Monday when I posted a pic on instagram that said 1 like = 5 situps. It got amazing results and I ended up doing 240 situps today when I felt better!! So I've decided I'm going to make some of my own like that for different workouts and let my followers determine part of my workout each day!!

I am also very excited to say that as of yesterday I am officially an Independent Beachbody Coach!! I'm really excited about this opportunity mostly because I can't wait to help people get healthy and lose weight!! I've always wanted to find a way to help people get in shape and lose weight and this opportunity came to me and I couldn't pass it down. I can't wait to start making a difference in helping to solve the obesity epidemic happening in this country!! More info to be posted soon. I will be doing challenges and free coaching of course!! When I figure more info out I will post it right away!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment