Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The end of Insanity & Beginning of weight lifting

This week is my last week of the insanity program. It has been a great experience and I'm pretty sure I'm going to just start it over from day one next week. Although I didn't have great results this time around(from eating so poorly) I feel like round two will be much better!!

Last week I started a weight lifting program for the first time. It entails 3 days of training, 2 days of cardio, and 2 active rest days.
Here is a link to the program:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/female-20to39-fat-loss/intro

After leg day last week I was so sore I could barely walk for a couple days so I'm a little behind but plan on getting caught up this week!!

Weekend was a little off course for the food plan but I got myself back in gear today. I've decided that writing down my entire schedule for the day with a food plan really helps

No comments:

Post a Comment